About the Cookie
This year, ABC Bakers is introducing an all natural, gluten free Trio cookie. Made with real peanut butter, chocolate chips, and certified whole grain, gluten free oats.
Meet our new cookie:
• Contains NO artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no high-fructose corn syrup, no palm or hydrogenated oils.
• Made with real peanut butter, real chocolate chips, and real butter
• Available in a 5-ounce re-sealable foil pouch package (12 packages per case)
• Price per package = $5
Why a Gluten Free Cookie?
This pilot program allows those who suffer from Celiac Disease and those avoiding gluten to support the efforts of Girl Scouts as they enjoy a product created just for them. The gluten free pilot is available exclusively to ABC Council partners.
What do I need to do?
Troops interested in selling these Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookies MUST place their order before September 26, 2014. Only troops that order before September 26 will have this cookie. Gluten Free Trio cookies will NOT be available in Cookie Cupboards or Pantries.
The Gluten Free Trio will be distributed to participating troops with their initial cookie order. More details on how we will process the gluten free cookie in Snap will be available at Cookie Training.
Who can participate in the gluten free pilot?
Troops must meet the following criteria in order to participate in the gluten free cookie pilot:
• All troop leaders and girls registered for the 2015 membership year
• Valid Troop ACH/EFT Authorization form on file